Visit the Membership Management System using the button below in order to join, renew, update your membership details or enrol in courses. (System will open in a new tab on your web browser.)Open Membership Management System
Help / FAQ
How do I join?
Note:If you are or have ever been a member of U3A Hume, do not join again. Follow the instructions under “How do I renew” below.
You can join online by:
- Click the Enrol as New Member link in the left side menu of the membership management system.
- Fill in the form and submit it.
- After you have joined, you will receive a confirmation email with your login details.
- You can then login to the membership management system.
- After enrolling in at least one course (see below), you can pay your membership fee.
For more details on memberships, or to join offline, visit the memberships page.
How do I renew?
You can renew your membership online by:
- If the membership management system is not already showing the login screen, click the Login link on the left side menu.
- Login with your membership number / email address and password.
- Enrol in one or more courses (see below).
- After enrolling in at least one course, you can pay your membership renewal fee.
For more details on memberships, or to renew offline, visit the memberships page.
How do I enrol in courses and pay my membership fee?
- Login to the membership management system.
- Click the View Or Select Courses link in the left side menu.
- To select a course, tick the checkbox to the left of the course.
- When you have finished selecting courses, click the ‘Confirm Selection button’.
- Tick the checkbox to agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the ‘Finalise Courses, and if necessary, Invoice & Payment’ button.
- If you have not already paid your membership fee for the current year, you will need to do so now: At the bottom of the Membership Details screen, click the ‘Pay Invoice’ button.
- Your invoice will be displayed. You can then use one of the offline payment methods listed on the memberships page.
I have other questions, or I need additional assistance
Our friendly office staff will be happy to help you out. Please get in touch with us, using any of the methods listed on our Contact Us page.
Downloadable User Guides
Open Membership Management System